The newest Engineering Research Center will initially focus on challenges relating to health, the environment, food production chains, the future of work, and the development of natural language processing tools for Brazilian Portuguese.
Hosted by the University of São Paulo in Piracicaba (ESALQ-USP) in Piracicaba, São Paulo Advanced Research Center for Biological Control will develop a new integrated pest management model to foster the sustainability of tropical agriculture. FAPESP and Koppert will invest BRL 40 million
AboutAbout the CPR Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Artificial Lift - Production Optimization in EPIC - deadline: 2020-11-20.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Plant Microbiome in GCCRC - deadline: 2020-12-13.
- Level 3-Technical Training Fellowship in Plant Microbiome - deadline: 2020-12-13.
- Level 3-Technical Training Fellowship in Genotyping and Phenotyping in GCCRC - deadline: 2020-12-13.
- Level 3-Technical Training Fellowship in in Genomic Editing in GCCRC - deadline: 2020-12-13.
- Level 5-Technical Training Fellowship in Plant Microbiome - deadline: 2020-12-15.
- Level 4-Technical Training Fellowship in AI applied to Food Safety in C4AI - deadline: 2021-01-29.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in in Reservoir Engineering - Production Optimization in EPIC - deadline: 2021-04-20.
Structure and scope
GSK-FAPESP Engineering Research Center in Oncology New Target Discovery (CONTD)
- Center for Innovation in New Energies Centre of Excellence in New Target Discovery Research Centre for Gas Innovation Centre of Excellence for Research in Sustainable Chemistry Engineering Research Center Prof. Urbano Ernesto Stumpf Center for Applied Research on Well-Being and Human Behavior
- Booklet with information about the Centers)
- Revista Pesquisa FAPESP Agência FAPESP
- Microbiome-based technologies drive multibillion-dollar market
- Protein involved in corn’s water stress response discovered
- Protein derived from tick saliva proves effective in the treatment of equine skin cancer