FAPESP will fund mobility of researchers from the State of São Paulo with 15 institutions in several countries (photo: Texas A&M University)
The São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) announces the third call for proposals in 2019 under the SPRINT – São Paulo Researchers in International Collaboration initiative.
The call for proposals has the purpose of promoting the engagement of researchers affiliated with higher education and research institutions in the State of São Paulo in partnership with researchers abroad in order to further develop qualitatively the ongoing research projects and work cooperatively, aiming at the elaboration of joint research projects for medium and long term.
The new call details the conditions to proposal submission for mobility of researchers from the State of São Paulo and from 16 institutions in several countries that hold cooperation agreements with FAPESP:
- Carleton University, Canada
- Delft University of Technology (TUDelft), Netherlands
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS), Belgium
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA), France
- Lund University, Sweden
- Purdue University, United States
- Queen’s University of Belfast, United Kingdom
- Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO), Belgium
- Texas A&M University, United States
- Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia
- Université Grenoble Alpes, France
- University of Bath, United Kingdom
- University of Münster, Germany
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Austria
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University of Tsukuba, Japan
FAPESP considers eligible to submit proposals to this call Principal Investigators within the following funding lines: Regular Research Awards, Thematic Projects, Young Investigators, Research, Innovation and Dissemination Centers (CEPIDs/RIDCs), Public Education Research Program, Research in Public Policies, and Research Partnership for Technological Innovation (PITE). Co-Principal Investigators of ongoing Thematic Projects, CEPIDs/RIDCs and PITEs are also eligible to apply.
Submissions to FAPESP must be sent exclusively through SAGe System (www.fapesp.br/sage).
The closing date is October 28, 2019.
In this call FAPESP will also receive proposals from researchers whose partners are from institutions with which FAPESP does not have a current agreement or with which FAPESP has current agreements but the institutions are not joining the current SPRINT edition.
The call for proposals SPRINT 3/2019 is published at www.fapesp.br/sprint/call32019.