FAPESP will fund mobility of researchers from the State of São Paulo with sixteen institutions abroad (photo: Pixabay)
The São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) announces the first call for proposals in 2019 under the SPRINT – São Paulo Researchers in International Collaboration initiative.
The call for proposals has the purpose of promoting the engagement of researchers affiliated with higher education and research institutions in the State of São Paulo in partnership with researchers abroad in order to further develop qualitatively the ongoing research projects and work cooperatively, aiming at the elaboration of joint research projects for medium and long term.
The new call details the conditions to proposal submission for mobility of researchers from the State of São Paulo and from sixteen institutions abroad that hold cooperation agreements with FAPESP:
- CALDO Consortium – Dalhousie, Canada
- Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Carleton University, Canada
- CONCYTEC, Peru
- Coventry University, United Kingdom
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service, Germany
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- National Research Foundation (NRF), South Africa
- Texas A&M University, United States
- Tianjin University, China
- University of California - San Diego, United States
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- West Virginia University, United States
FAPESP considers eligible to submit proposals to this call Principal Investigators within the following funding lines: Regular Research Awards, Thematic Projects, Young Investigators, Research, Innovation and Dissemination Centers (CEPIDs/RIDCs), Public Education Research Program, Research in Public Policies, and Research Partnership for Technological Innovation (PITE). Co-Principal Investigators of ongoing Thematic Projects, CEPIDs/RIDCs and PITEs are also eligible to apply.
Submissions to FAPESP must be sent exclusively through SAGe System (www.fapesp.br/sage).
The closing date is April 29, 2019.
In this call FAPESP will also receive proposals from researchers whose partners are from institutions with which FAPESP does not have a current agreement or with which FAPESP has current agreements but the institutions are not joining the current SPRINT edition.
The call for proposals SPRINT 1/2019 is published at www.fapesp.br/sprint/call12019.